Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ayesha Takia calls it a day?

After marrying restaurateur Farhan Azmi, Ayesha admits that she is now focused on his business.

 
“I am getting more into the business. We are opening more restaurants and coffee shops. Earlier, I took break from movies because I wanted to give time to our business plans. I do not know whether I am turning more into a business woman but yes I am giving it more time,” she says.

 
So, will she quit films? “I am continuing my Bollywood career along with our business. Now, I am very choosy while selecting movies. The first thing I see before signing a movie is the people with whom I will be working..."
 
 " ...When people around you are good and frank then nothing excites you as much. I am also very selective about my character and the script because these are the basis of a movie. So that is the reason why I am doing fewer movies,” she said.


We believe you Ayesha, considering producers in Bollywood line up outside the doors of actresses once they are married.


No comments:

Post a Comment