Friday, October 7, 2011

Celebs mourn Steve Jobs

Sonam Kapoor : RIP steve jobs. No one comes close to your brilliance and creativity.
 
Dino Morea: Steve Jobs,RIP, Watched most of his Key note speeches,Brilliance personified.Thank u Mr Jobs for the i pod,i phone,i mac, & i pad.Now i sad
 
Bipasha Basu: Steve Jobs was a Genius- RIP. His work will live forever
 
Akshay Kumar: RIP Steve Jobs. The Man, The Visionary, The Creator & The Genius that gave the world the Apple Technology. May God be wiv u & ur family, for my family & I have enjoyed ur work for many years now. U opened so many doors & gave the world so much wiv ur expertise.

 
Sophie Choudry: I feel like I lost someone I knew 2day..I guess whnevr we lose a genius/grt talent/visionary,the world feels like a lesser place
 
Farhan Akhtar: Thank you Steve Jobs for making our lives so much easier. Your vision and aesthetic will live on forever. RIP.
 
Anupam Kher: Steve Job made a person like me too, feel a complete tech savvy. That was the ease of his brilliant mind. Will miss his persona. RIP.
 
Shahid Kapoor : R.I.P steve jobs . Those who dream change the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment