Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Couple of the week: Shilpa, Raj

If the recent pictures of the power couple--Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty—have made you look back at Raj twice, then you aren’t alone. The business tycoon has gone lean and it’s noticeable.
 
Raj now looks fitter, and healthy, and it’s all thanks to the Midas touch of his wife Shipa, says the business tycoon.
 
“Shilpa makes me run behind her. Where ever she goes, I go and this in turn has made me fit and healthy,” jokes Raj
 
“I love the food Shilpa prepares at home. Be it idli sambhar, dosas or the rotis she recently learnt to make. I must confess, she is the perfect partner to have- be it in life or in business,” Raj adds.
 
Those who know me personally will tell you how simple I am in my real life. I still love to cook food, spend time with my loved ones and behave like a total homely girl, Shilpa has once said during an interview.
 
The couple is also planning to launch a production house soon. In fact, says Raj, “We have finalised the script, the stars and the rest of the essentials for our first film. However, we shall divulge the details a little later. At the moment, I can only tell you that our film will have all the elements of a blockbuster- comedy, romance, thriller and entertainment, all in one.”
 
Raj and Shilpa got married in the year 2009. It was Raj's second marriage.
 
They both are part owners of the Indian Premier League franchise cricket team Rajasthan Royals

No comments:

Post a Comment