Monday, October 17, 2011

Celina is expecting twins

Ever since she announced their marriage, there were reports claiming that she had tied the knot suddenly because she was expecting.
 
However, Celina had denied the news and in her micro blogging site said: "I am saddened by the fact that people have fallen down to the level of speculating that pregnancy was the reason of our marriage. Well, love was the only reason."
 
She also tweeted: "No, I was not pregnant at the time of our wedding. We have just been through a family tragedy, so please allow us to plan our family in bliss, and not stress. As for baby news, well we will keep you updated here on Twitter.
 
And true to her word, she tweeted "Dear friends Peter and myself seek your blessings on this new journey which we now begin .We are exhilarated & very happy with the news. As for myself its a fabulous new aspect to embracing my womanhood. I feel complete!!."
 
Celina is now in Dubai
 
She is set to return to Bollywood and work in some time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment